Here is a case for holding card games. This felt model's creator, Pamina, guarantees that it's super simple to make.
Level: Easy (can be made by the whole family)
Creation time: 2h
- 31 x 11 cm (12-1/4 x 4-5/16 inches) grey felt
- Matching sewing thread
- Orange embroidery floss
- Orange button
- Sewing needle
- Embroidery needle
- Cut a shape in one end of the felt (here, a clover).
- Fold the other end of the felt up to the base of the shape.
- Trace a line along the edges and sew them with a blanket stitch with colored embroidery floss.
- Sew the button on the center of the front of the case.
Source: "Les tutos de Pamina" ("Pamina's Tutorials")