When it was time for her son, Paul, to be baptized, Emmanuelle made a pyramid of these little sachets filled with Jordan almonds. An original and easy idea that makes for pleasant memories of special days!
Creation time: 30 mn
For 1 pyramid:
- 1 sheet of tracing paper
- 1 pretty ribbon, 40 cm (16 inches) long
- 1 label for a personal touch
- Jordan almonds
- Utility knife
- Hole punch
- Cut a 14-cm (5-1/2-inch) square of tracing paper.
- Fold it in half, edge to edge.
- Mark a reference point in pencil at the center of the long border (about 7 cm/2-3/4 inches in from each of the narrow borders). On the folded edge, make two reference points, 3.5 cm (1-3/8 inches) in from each side (see photo below).
- Cut a trapezoidal shape, as shown in the following photo.
- Fold between the reference points in such a way to form triangles (see photo).
- With a hole punch, make 1 hole in each of the 4 outside triangles, 5 mm (1/16 inch) from the edge.
- Fill the tracing paper with almonds, pass the ribbon through the 4 holes, and close the pyramid.
Source: Et moi alors dans tout ça !