This stylized label in the shape of a goldfish can be used for baggage, children's school bags, or any other object.
Creation time: 15 mn
- Red vinyl fabric
- Transparent plastic (such as that used for covering books)
- Gel glue, all-purpose
- Matching sewing thread
- Empty cereal boxes
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Paper scissors
- Wooden pencil
- Utility knife
- Computer printer (optional)
- Download and print the goldfish label template.
- Trace and cut out the templates on the cereal box.
- With the help of the cardboard template, trace A and B on the vinyl fabric and trace C on the transparent plastic.
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Apply a little glue to the outline of C.
- Position it on the wrong side of A.
- Sew C to A with a zig-zag stitch.
- Apply glue to A in small dots.
- Position A on B, wrong sides together.
- Sew A to B, at 2 mm (1/32 inch) from all of the edges, following the sewing lines marked in the drawing below.
- With the utility knife, cut out the slit and make the edges even.
- Make a label on light cardboard and slide it into the label holder.