A shoal of little fish have come out of the water to slip into your home decor. Colored, striped, or polka dotted, they line up as a perfumed garland that contains dried, scented flowers to bring beautiful smells into your home.
Creation time: 30 mn
- Fabric scraps
- Dried lavender
- 1 m (40 inches) cord
- Synthetic stuffing
- 1 old stocking
- Sewing thread
- Sewing scissors
- Sewing needle
- Download the templates.
- Trace the templates on fabric that has been folded in half.
- Sew with a small stitch, following the trace lines and taking care to leave an opening at the top, at the bottom, and on the side of 2.5 cm (1 inch).
- Cut the extra fabric at 0.5 cm (3/16 inch) outside of the stitching.
- Turn it right side out.
- Fill the old stocking with lavender to make several small sachets.
- Slide 1 sachet into each fish.
- Pass the cord through the fish.
- Make a tassel with the fabric scraps.
- Stuff the fish.
- Sew the cord at the tail and mouth of each fish.
- Close the openings with a small, invisible stitch.