These simple and beautiful hollow balls are made out of string: an original idea for your Christmas tree, a party table, or just for decorating your house in any season.
Thank you to Emmanuelle for this wonderful idea!
- Linen or jute string, natural or colored
- Wallpaper paste or flour-based glue
- Rubber balloon
- Inflate the balloon until it resembles a little round ball and tie it shut with a piece of string.
- Apply some glue to the balloon and wrap the balloon with string. Turn, turn, turn to create a wide mesh.
- Liberally coat all of the string with the glue.
- Hang everything above a radiator to dry.
- Burst the balloon, then take it out of its rigid cage.
Source: "Et moi alors dans tout ça!"