Cork bottle stoppers and matches combine in this project to form miniature people and animals: little buddies idea that will keep children busy while developing their imagination.
- Cork bottle stoppers
- Matches (already burned by an adult)
- Knife for cutting cork and matches to the appropriate sizes, if necessary (to be done by an adult)
- Felt-tip pens
- Burn the matches to deactivate the tips.
- Carve the other end of the match into a point so that it can easily push into the cork.
- Use the matches and corks to create little people and animals.
- Add details like eyes, a nose, hair, etc., with felt-tip pens.
Source: Et moi alors dans tout ça !